Monday 9 March 2009

Broadcasting on the Spirit Word Channel

Hello Christ Life Readers.

I am going to Spirit Word Ministries to record TV programmes for the Spirit Word Channel soon. Every 4 months I will record four Programmes for Living in the Word. One will be broadcasted every month. This is a fantastic opportunity to preach the Word of God to about 400 000 000 viewers. Please pray for me, and support the TV vision financially. If you want to be a TV partner, please send me your e-mail to contact@christlife.co.za, and send me your personal details, so that I can send you progress reports, TV feedback, and news letters.

The TV account is payed, but I still need support for the recording and editing of the programmes. The longer we wait, the longer it will take to get the Word out on the airwaves.

If you want to contribute financially, please use the following banking details:

Christ Life Ministries
Standard Bank South Africa
Menlyn Square Branch, 01-23-45
Current Account, 081 325 592
Swift Code: SBZA ZAJJ

Let's get the Word of Life out to the people of the world, and change as many hearts as we can reach!

Blessings

Gerrit

No comments: