Friday 19 September 2008

Love


This is the grace of God. That He knew you beforehand, loved you and gave Himself up for you before you even knew anything about it. He knew everything that you were ever going to do. Al the mistakes, all the trouble. Jesus loved you so much that He was moved to become a man. His own people received Him not. They rejected Him, the cursed Him, they crucified Him. Then Gospel went out first to the very ones who crucified Him. As they crucified Him, He said, Father Forgive them, they know not what they do. 1John 4:10 says: "In this is love: not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation (the atoning sacrifice) for our sins." He was moved with love for you.

How much does He love us? Song of Solomon
1:2 Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love [is] better than wine.
1:3 Because of the savour of thy good ointments thy name [is as] ointment poured forth, therefore do the virgins love thee.
1:4 Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee.

2:1 I [am] the rose of Sharon, [and] the lily of the valleys.
2:2 As the lily among thorns, so [is] my love among the daughters.
2:3 As the apple tree among the trees of the wood, so [is] my beloved among the sons. I sat down under his shadow with great delight, and his fruit [was] sweet to my taste.
2:4 He brought me to the banqueting house, and his banner over me [was] love.
2:5 Stay me with flagons, comfort me with apples: for I [am] sick of love.
2:6 His left hand [is] under my head, and his right hand doth embrace me.
2:7 I charge you, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, by the roes, and by the hinds of the field, that ye stir not up, nor awake [my] love, till he please.
2:8 The voice of my beloved! behold, he cometh leaping upon the mountains, skipping upon the hills.
2:9 My beloved is like a roe or a young hart: behold, he standeth behind our wall, he looketh forth at the windows, shewing himself through the lattice.
2:10 My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.

4:7 Thou [art] all fair, my love; [there is] no spot in thee.
4:8 Come with me from Lebanon, [my] spouse, with me from Lebanon: look from the top of Amana, from the top of Shenir and Hermon, from the lions' dens, from the mountains of the leopards.
4:9 Thou hast ravished my heart, my sister, [my] spouse; thou hast ravished my heart with one of thine eyes, with one chain of thy neck.
4:10 How fair is thy love, my sister, [my] spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices!
4:11 Thy lips, O [my] spouse, drop [as] the honeycomb: honey and milk [are] under thy tongue; and the smell of thy garments [is] like the smell of Lebanon.
4:12 A garden inclosed [is] my sister, [my] spouse; a spring shut up, a fountain sealed.
4:13 Thy plants [are] an orchard of pomegranates, with pleasant fruits; camphire, with spikenard,
4:14 Spikenard and saffron; calamus and cinnamon, with all trees of frankincense; myrrh and aloes, with all the chief spices:
4:15 A fountain of gardens, a well of living waters, and streams from Lebanon.
4:16 Awake, O north wind; and come, thou south; blow upon my garden, [that] the spices thereof may flow out. Let my beloved come into his garden, and eat his pleasant fruits.

You are His undefiled one. He washed you in His own blood to purge you from sins. You're not supposed to feel guilty, but to be drunk with love! Do not refuse Him. He does not come to judge you, but to love you. He comes to you. He seeks after you! Don't deny Him. Love seeks after you, a burning love that devours all other thoughts. God loves you dearly. He pours over you. He's awake for you. He longs for you!

Your sins have been forgiven! Your iniquities have been washed. Your unrighteousness have been taken away! You are spotless, pure and beautiful! Do not let the lie and deception of condemnation dwell in your hearts. Do not let the accusing voice lead you away from the Love of you heart. Do not be turned to yourself because of the accusing voice. There is one that accuses, even Moses. Christ is the end of the law. The Devil was a liar from the beginning. He is the accuser of the brethren. He uses the law, which was meant for Christ, and testifies about Christ, to condemn you before God. He was a liar from the beginning. There is no condemnation for you. He loved you while you were yet a sinner. He loved you before you were born. His love for you moved Him to finish all that was written about Him in the Law and the prophets on the cross!
Sin is condemned. Sin is overcome. Sin is broken. Death is defeated. The ruler of the law world has been cast out. The accuser has been cast out of heaven. God will earnestly remember your sins and iniquities no more! (Jer31, Heb8, Heb10) You are truly free.

The experience of condemnation comes from the law. It is a wicked person trying to lead you astray, away from the love of your Holy Husband. The School Master (Law) has gone, The Groom came! We are the Bride of Christ, the Lambs wife. All that remains for us is to eat the fruit of the Tree of Life, and Live. All that remains, is the blissfull fellowship with the One we love! O come on Bride! Open your hearts. Let the Love of Christ flood your senses. Let Him love you.

These are the words to a song that blessed me so much

Kiss me with the kisses of you mouth
Your love is better than wine
Call me with the voice of rushing waters
Call me, and I will run with you.

Jesus, how wonderful you are to me!
Jesus How wonderful you are to me!

I pray that His love will just overtake you and bless you. The intimate love with which He loved us before the foundation of the earth!


No comments: