Thursday 25 September 2008

What happened next?

This post goes with the previous one, so read the previous one first...

I went back to Mamelodi yesterday. I printed out 66 sermons of Prophet Kobus van Rensburg, had it bound, prayed over it, and anointed it with anointing oil. This 450 page book is full of teaching material of the prophet, scripture upon scripture. The pastor from Zambia asked if he could get material, and I decided to bring him enough to feed his hunger for the word. He was really blessed to receive it. I also gave him a big crucifix.

He then testified about what happed right after I left the day before. He got a message from the Council. They had just had a meeting in which they decided to give him a piece of land, fenced with palisade fencing, which also has a building on it. The land has enough space to hold a decent crusade, so its quite big. All the paperwork is being done, and he could get occupation immediately. The school next door approached him an hour later and said, although they declined his application to come and minister to the children, they just decided that they want him to come and minister to the children in the school. He was practically begging them for months and they said no. All of a sudden they approached him and asked him to come.

This is the grace of God! This man's life was not only changed in an instant, but he got a major breakthrough. When I met him yesterday, he said: "I have to be strong now, I feel again like I felt yesterday when you prayed for me." I just walked into his house.

I took Thea with me to show her miracles, so we couldn't leave until someone was healed. I prayed for a guy with bad sight, and he saw properly. He could even read my car's registration number from about 50m away. Another man's back pain was healed. Thea prayed for a barren lady who had constant abdominal pain. The pain left instantly, and the lady was healed and blessed. She just wanted to know when we're coming again. Then a couple of other people wanted to know if I could pray for them just for a blessing.

The people who have nothing are open to the Gospel of Jesus Christ like you can't even imagine. I challenge everyone reading this, who obviously have a higher income and livestyle, having access to electricity, and the internet: Open your heart to the Gospel. This is your primary need. There is nothing more important in your life than hearing the Word of God. There is no higher priority than experiencing the presence of God. He is with you, just let Him show you who He is.

Let the Word of God dwell in your hearts richly!

Bless you!

No comments: