Thursday 11 September 2008

Testimonies

Today I got in my car and drove to Mamelodi East. There I met a lady I had prayed for a couple of times. She came with me and lead me to her family in Mamelodi West. Her niece (as far as I can remember) was very sick and weak. I prayed for her and she was really touched by God. I will keep you posted on her condition. For reference sake, her name is Pinky.

Then we went across the road and I prayed for her mother. She had a lot of stress related problems, arthritis, high blood pressure and sugar diabetes. All her pains left her body. She testified that she felt movement in her head when I laid my hands on her head, something flowing in a circular motion. She then described it as steam coming of hot water. All her pains left instantly, and she now has peace and joy. She said that she now has so much energy, she can run to Silverton!

Another lady (the great grandma) had terrible pain in the feet, and pretty much all over her body. She was totally healed instantly. She felt energy and vitality and all the pains left her body. She was very happy.

Another lady (they're all family - I remember her name as Nomsa) had pain in the lower back, feet and she also had the flue. After I laid my hands on her, she also testified that she felt something move into her. Her feet was healed instantly. She experienced a little back pain. I told her to twist her back, and I heard a crackling noise. The pain left instantly and she bent over made a lot of movements without any pain at all! The flue simptoms were also gone.

Then I prayed for the origional lady's son who suffers from epilepsie. I will keep you posted on his condition.

Back in Eastern Mamelodi. I prayed for a business to prosper about a month ago. The shop is now well stocked, and the lady testified that the business kept on growing since then.

To God be all the honour and glory. He is good, and wants to bless His people!

G

No comments: